1. Remove connection bolts and brass washers.
2. Disconnect the brake hose, put the opening end of the pipe into the container, and carefully pump the fluid out.
3. Remove the positioning bolt, brake caliper assembly, brake friction lining block, friction lining block spring and caliper bracket.
4. Remove piston and piston seals.
5. Blow the compressed air into the opening of the hose connector and launch the caliper piston from the caliper body. Never try to pry the piston. The piston should be covered with a rag so as not to cause damage to the piston from ejecting the cylinder.
6. Remove piston seals.