YPZ2 I.II.III Series Electro-Hydraulic Disc Brakes（with type ED electrohydraulic thruster）
● Original:He Nan, China
● Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, TX, EX, MA etc
● Packing: export standard
● Disc thickness(mm):20 or 30
● Operating Condition" Ambient temperature: -20°C~+50°C ;
● Relative humidity:≤90%;
● Power：AC 3 phases 50（60）Hz
● Voltages: 380~400V 50Hz 440~460V 60Hz
● Operating duty: intermittent (S3-60%.1200times per hour)and continuous (S1).
● Special requirements can be discussed in order.
YPZ2 Series Electro-hydraulic Disc Brakes are advanced products with high performance and multiple functions.They are maintenance-friendy due to advavance functions applied on them such as automatic shoe clearance balancing and wear-self compensation device.Various limit switches can provide interlocking protection signal to main machinery PLC.They fit very well for decelerating and stop/braking large-scale modern machines such as loading and unloading machinery,lifting and transporting machinery,metallurgy equipment and mining equipment.
● The overall shape of the structure brake pads mounted on the card, the replacement is very convenient, fast, with semi-metallic (asbestos-free) of hard and semi-rigid, soft (including asbestos, asbestos-free), the braking of different materials pad for the user to select.
● Interlocking shoe clearance balancing device and shoe auto-aligning device constantly equalize the clearance of brake shoes on both sides and make adjustment unnecessary，completely avoiding brake lining one side sticking to brake wheel；
● Braking by spring power;
● Lifting by thruster;
● Brake torque adjustable;
● Brake closes in case of power failure (Fail-Safe Principle);
4.Standards compliant :
● They are equipped with Ed series thrusters which comply with DIN15430 standard.
5.Options and accessoires (selection):
● Enclosed spring tube protects spring from damage and contamination
● Brake torque adjustable, brake torque scale in Nm-segments for coefficient of friction µ = 0,4
● automatic wear adjustment (M)；
● brake lining riveted and/or bonded；
● different lining qualities and different coefficients of friction are available；
● limit switches and monitoring devices for（K1 or K2）；
● brake indication (open/closed), residual stroke, brake lining wear etc (K3)；
● manual lifting (S1 or S2)。
Type of operation:
●Other types of operation, on request: