In order to ensure uninterrupted operation of hydraulic brakes, it is necessary to protect and protect it often:
1. Often in the electromagnetic brake the movable somewhat increases the lubricant.
2. Check the length of the armature stroke regularly. Because during the operation of the brake, the length of the armature will increase because of the wear of the profile. When the length of the armature stroke is not up to normal, it is necessary to adjust the minimum gap between the braking surface and the turntable. If the length of the armature stroke increases above normal, the suction may be greatly reduced.
3. If the worn brake surface is replaced, the minimum gap between the brake surface and the turntable should be adjusted properly from scratch.
4. Always check the fastening degree of bolts, especially to tighten the bolts of electromagnet, electromagnet and shell bolts, magnetic yoke bolts, solenoid coil bolts and wiring bolts.
5. Periodically check the mechanical wear condition of movable parts and eliminate the dust, Huamau and grime on the exterior of electromagnet parts.